Wednesday, September 30, 2009

100 Things

100 Things About Me

1. When I was at school, the nuns were trying to teach me cursive script. Mine kept leaning backwards; towards the left margin. I went home on the weekend and practiced for hours and hours, teaching myself to lean towards the right. When I wrote correctly at school, the nun thanked Jesus that it was fixed, and made no comment on the work I had done. This was the first time I remember feeling as though I had suffered a great injustice.

2. I am a very fast and competant knitter. Partly because of this, I find complex knitting patterns very vexing, as they always ask for you to count stitches. As a result, I never knit anything, although I enjoy it.

3. I have two cats. Black and white "tuxedo" cats, both boys, brothers, named Smith and Jones.

4. I spent my childhood in Ireland. I was born in Australia, moved as a small child to Ireland, and stayed there until we moved back to Australia again, when I was just turning 15. I have just recently reached the age that I have spent more years in Australia than in Ireland.

5. I have three sisters and one brother.

6.

No comments:

Post a Comment